Assalamu’alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings
Sounds fun, right? I think I should give it a go. Let’s do it! 🙂
Trying to put down a paragraph without utilizing an important part of it is similar to going surfing without a surfboard. How do you do that? It’s not difficult; just calls for a slightly crazy and amazing mind. So what if you forgot to carry your surfboard? You can always stand at coast and watch your pals party. A significant instruction taught in Islam, you as a Muslim, must adopt is that of loving for your rasool’s ummah that which you’d wish for your own. You may not find how it is to fly in H2O but you can always bask in sun, watch birds fly, count passing clouds, and thank Allah. Possibly your companion just might allow you to borrow his surfboard. Point is, if it rains, look for rainbows not dark clouds. And if you do go surfing watch out for that biiig whhaaaayy…!!! Oops. 😀
And, I’d like to nominate:
Once you’ve completed it, don’t forget to add a link to the website of the creative person behind this challenge!
^^ That’s the blog! 🙂